Sean McAllister is an experienced and accomplished litigator. Sean prides himself on providing relentless representation in litigation matters, working until a client’s goals are met. Sean has handled hundreds of commercial litigation disputes and tried over 45 cases to verdict in court. Sean handles all types of commercial litigation, including:
BREACH OF CONTRACT
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Commercial B2B Contracts
- Employment Agreements
- Financing Agreements
- Information Technology Contracts
- Intellectual Property Related Agreements and Licenses
- Maintenance Agreements
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Reseller Contracts
Below are the primary types of contract breaches:
- Anticipatory Breach of Contract – when the non-breaching party discovers that the other party will fail to fulfil their part of the contract in the future.
- Minor or Partial Breach of Contract – when obligations ultimately met, but the party in breach failed some parts of the contract.
- Actual or Fundamental Breach of Contract – when a breach already took place either intentionally or unintentionally
- Material Breach of Contract – when one party fails to deliver obligations on time or perform what was explicitly specified in a contract.
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Business misrepresentation or fraud
- Deceptive trade practice
- False advertising
- Franchise fraud
- Noncompete agreement violations
- Tortious interference with relationships between businesses
- Trade secret theft
BREACH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY CASES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) DISPUTES
- breach of confidence
- licensing and warranty disputes to copyright
- opposition proceedings
- patent and trademark infringement
- revocation and invalidity actions.
For more on Sean’s litigation successes, see the Representative Matters in his bio page.