Sean McAllister is an experienced and accomplished litigator. Sean prides himself on providing relentless representation in litigation matters, working until a client’s goals are met. Sean has handled hundreds of commercial litigation disputes and tried over 45 cases to verdict in court. Sean handles all types of commercial litigation, including:
ADMINISTRATIVE LAW LITIGATION
- Sued Colorado Marijuana Regulators numerous times over violations of the rights of licensees under the administrative procedure act with claims including due process violations, property takings, and other related claims.
- Sued the City of Los Angeles for changing a statute to deprive cannabis licensees of rights after previously granting those rights.
- Sued the City of Denver over their arbitrary enforcement of pesticide standards.
- Working on litigation against the DEA to obtain formal recognition of ayahuasca churches as exempt from the Controlled Substances Act.
- Several years of federal environmental litigation under the Clean Air Act, Freedom of Information Act, NEPA, and other related statutes.
BREACH OF CONTRACT
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Commercial B2B Contracts
- Employment Agreements
- Financing Agreements
- Information Technology Contracts
- Intellectual Property Related Agreements and Licenses
- Maintenance Agreements
- Manufacturing Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Reseller Contracts
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Business misrepresentation or fraud
- Deceptive trade practice
- False advertising
- Franchise fraud
- Noncompete agreement violations
- Tortious interference with relationships between businesses
- Trade secret theft
BREACH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY CASES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP) DISPUTES
- breach of confidence
- licensing and warranty disputes to copyright
- opposition proceedings
- patent and trademark infringement
- revocation and invalidity actions.
For more on Sean’s litigation successes, see the Representative Matters in his bio page.