Sean McAllister is a pioneer in the emerging expertise of psychedelics law. He serves a wide variety of participants interested in psychedelics, from religious spiritual practitioners to psychedelic assisted therapists, ketamine clinics and pharmaceutical companies interested in the space. Sean’s services include:
- General business counsel for entrepreneurs from startup to exit;
- Consulting on the meaning and implementation of Colorado’s Natural Medicine Health Act;
- Consulting with plant medicine churches and medicine people on the boundaries of religious freedom and the use of psychedelics;
- Consulting with doctors and therapists about the legal uncertainties of psychedelic assisted therapy;
- Obtaining DEA licensure to allow companies to legally manufacture and research Schedule I substances;
- Obtaining state or local licensing for various psychedelic projects;
- Assessment of intellectual property issues;
- Real estate leasing issues, and more.
If you are interested in our services in this area, please contact Sean McAllister at email@example.com.