Cannabis legalization and the continuing winddown of the war on drugs was perhaps the biggest winner, both in Colorado and nationally.
- Arizona approves adult use
- Mississippi approves medical use
- Montana approves adult use
- New Jersey approves adult use
- Oregon decriminalized certain hard drugs and legalized psilocybin therapy*
- South Dakota approves adult use
- Buena Vista approved adult use stores
- Cedaredge approved medical and adult use stores
- Eckley voted down allowing cannabis facilities
- Fort Lupton approved medical and adult use storesKiowa voted down adult use stores
- Lakewood approved adult use stores and cultivation facilities
- Littleton allowed medical stores to add adult use stores
- Paonia approved medical and adult use stores
- Romeo approved adult use stores, MIPS, cultivation facilities, and testing
Please contact the McAllister Garfield team, 720-722-0048 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with any of the measures passed on Tuesday.
*Join Sean McAllister and Oregon Measure 109 campaign manager Sam Chapman for a webinar on November 9. Register here.